Why Hire a VA
Virtual Management (Virtual Assistant) is a method by which we service residential and business clients locally and internationally from a home office allowing clients more time to focus on core business or projects.
A Virtual Assistant can provide services to your business that you would normally have to employ another person to do. A Virtual Assistant (typically abbreviated to VA) provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely.
Because a Virtual Assistant is a contractor, a business does not have to pay for the same benefits that it would have to had the assistant been a full-time employee. On top of the annual salary, overheads costs can reach up to an additional 40% on top of wages. Hiring a VA, means you do not have to pay:
- Superannuation contributions
- Annual or personal leave entitlements
- PAYG withholding tax
- Recruitment agency fees
- Advertising fees
- Provision of office space, hardware, equipment and stationery
- Computer Software
Victoire is a self-employed contractor therefore we have our own equipment, office space, software and so on.
- You only pay for the time spent to do the task,
- we provide reports and have an effective time tracking system
- Flexibility to perform tasks outside of normal business hours
- Reliability of using the same highly skilled VA every time you outsource work.